About Exhibiting at SEMICON Japan
- Can booth fees be paid in US dollars or other foreign currency?
- Where can I see a floor plan showing the available booth spaces?
- How can I find my booth number?
- How can I find "Exhibitor Services Manual"?
- How can I order booth decoration and other services?
- How can I reserve hotel accommodation?
- I need a letter of invitation in order to apply for an entry visa to Japan.
- What is the policy on photographing/filming within the exhibition?
Payment must be made by wire transfer in Japanese yen only. Checks and credit cards are not accepted.
A floor plan is available at Booth Application page.
You can be downloaded from "Exhibitor Mypage". Mypage IDs and passwords will be sent by SEMICON Japan Show Management Support to exhibitor.
The floor plan showing booth numbers will be announced around the middle of September.
SEMI Japan will publish an online Exhibitors Services Manual and an online application service called “Mypage” around the middle of September. Here exhibitors will be able to order a number of services including booth decoration. Prices will also be listed in the manual.
SEMI Japan will publish an online Exhibitors Services Manual and an online application service called “Mypage” around the middle of September. Here exhibitors will be able to order a number of services including hotel accommodation. Prices will also be listed in the manual.
SEMI Japan will contact exhibitors in China and CIS countries regarding this matter at the beginning of October. Exhibitors in other countries who need such support should contact SEMICON Japan Show Management Support (email@example.com). Please note that SEMI provides such support to exhibitors only. SEMI does not provide letters of invitation to visitors.
Photography is prohibited throughout the exhibition except in the following cases:
- Exhibitors taking pictures of their own booths. However, prior to photographing, exhibitors must obtain a Photo Permission Badge from Show Management.
- Media personnel wearing press badges. Provided they are wearing a press badge, members of the press and other media are permitted to photograph in the halls of the exhibition. Those with valid press badges are still required to obtain the consent of the exhibitor prior to photographing a particular booth. Photography by media personnel without press badges is strictly forbidden.
Recommendations for Exhibitors:
- To discourage visitors from photographing your exhibit, please display a “No Photography” sign on the equipment and panels, etc, that make up your exhibit. An image file of the “No Photography” sign can be downloaded from the SEMICON Japan website.
- As stated above, please obtain a badge from Show Management Support prior to photographing your own booth.
- Please allow media personnel wearing valid press badges to photograph your booth. You will increase your exposure by doing so.